Terms & Conditions
1. Policies are subject to change without notice.
2. Shipping and Billing addresses must be the same for order processing.
3. Any robot or other automatic device or software connected to the services is prohibited. Suppose we reasonably determine that any order or attempted order was made by or through the use of any robot or other automatic device or software,we have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny or cancel any such order, to refuse to accept any returns or offer refunds.
4. Prices are listed in USD.
5. Accepted payments are Paypal, American Express, Visa & Mastercard, Western Union, and Bitcoin..
6. Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include sales tax where applicable, or duties, all of which you agree to pay upon ordering.
Duties & Taxes
7. Customers are responsible for paying duties, fees, and import taxes.
8. XYSLE INC. is not responsible and will not reimburse any duties or taxes resulting from your refusal of delivery or failure to pay additional duties upon arrival.
Order Editing or Cancellation
9. An order cannot be edited or canceled after fulfillment. Be sure to get in touch with us immediately if you need to change or cancel an order before fulfillment. Please note that we cannot guarantee any changes to your order.
Terms and Policy
10. These Terms and Conditions of Use govern all use of the site and the site’s offered services. Access to and use our site and its services implies the express and unreserved acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Customers, therefore, confirm that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions of Use before accessing the site and using the services, and they undertake to comply with them.
11. XYSLE INC. reserves the right to refuse service and/or prohibit or terminate access to Services in whole or in part, for any reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
12. XYSLE INC. may occasionally suspend its online service temporarily for technical reasons. Orders and shipments will not be affected.
Last updated: February 10, 2022.